Since I am a hopeless romantic, a love bird wedding theme is one of my personal favorites. Love doves have long been a symbol of romance, fidelity, and love. Once a dove finds its mate, they've bonded forever and their love lasts a lifetime. Perfectly fitting for wedding themes, don't you think?
Making a lovebird theme come to life at your wedding is easy to do. With just a few nature inspired elements, you too can turn your inspiration into a reality.
1. Go simple with centerpieces - Stray for the normal floral arrangements and infuse these nature inspired wooden evergreen trees. After your ceremony, encourage guests to take the centerpieces home as a keepsake from you special day. Tip: Add visual interest by weighting cedar plants in glass votives with decorative rocks.
2. Set the tone of your love bird theme as soon as guests walk into your reception by assigning table numbers on these adorable love bird table numbers.
3. So guests can easily see your table numbers, display them on tall table number holders. Featuring a classic round silhouette. The small compact design of these holders make them ideal for small spaces.
4. Frosted glass candle holders are one of the simplest ways to add warmth, ambience, and romance to your guest tables. The bonus leaf shape cutout design will cast around your reception hall also adding an element of nature.
5. Matching love bird tags, used here as place cards, will complement your love bird theme perfectly...and your adorable table numbers. By keeping your design consistent through your stationery, your look ties together seamlessly without being overwhelming.
6. To hold those adorable place cards, lovebird card holders are a must. So cute, your guests will love taking these home as favors, too!
7. & 8. To complement your nature infused table decor, wooden willow tree leaves and maple leaves will add dimension and a pop of color. Tip: For the perfect finishing touch on your reception, tie natural grasses around your guest napkins for an easy and affordable napkin holder idea.