- Shop our Website
- Recent Posts
- Spring Wedding Flowers
- Carefree Bicycle Inspiration Board
- Things We Love - Creative Food Stations
- Turquoise, Tangerine, and Fuchsia
- Glamping Honeymoons
- Wedding Welcome Gift Bag Inspiration
- Helpful Wedding Planning Websites & Apps
- Unveiling Wedding Ceremony Traditions
- Soft Mint and Sparkling Gold Inspiration Board
- Wedding Trend Alert - Braids & Buns
- Blog Categories
- Color Inspiration
- About Us
- Get Social
Here's the Scoop on a Fabulous Bridal Shower Idea...
Thursday, December 30, 2010
What would a bridal shower be without games? Keep your theme going with an ice cream sundae building contest, blindfold optional! Pair guests up and blindfold one, the blindfold-free partner will direct the other in building their sundae. Pair this game with other traditional bridal shower games. Give out ice cream themed party favors and prizes like neat ice cream scoops or collectible ice cream dishes or bowls.
You don't have to wait until spring or summer to celebrate with an Ice Cream Social Bridal Shower, ice cream is appreciated year round. Throw your party indoors and you will have your guests looking forward to warmer weather. This Ice Cream Social theme would also work well for engagement parties, couples showers, afternoon wedding receptions, and weekend wedding festivities.
So grab a spoon, you might need to start practicing for that sundae building contest!