Source: Mr and Mrs Monogram
Whether you prefer a bottle or can, keeping your drink cold is important. There’s almost nothing better than an ice-cold drink – and almost nothing worse than one that’s room temperature, especially when you’re partying the night away.
Source: BottlesPersonalized koozies make a great wedding favor as well because they are fun and practical, cute, reusable, and affordable! If you’re having an outdoor wedding and/or reception, these are a must-have for your guests.
- Why limit happy to an hour?
- To have and to hold and to keep your drink cold
- Eat, drink, and be married
- The vows are done; let’s have some fun!
- Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something brewed
- Celebrate love and beer
- Live well, laugh often, love always
- Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after
- I do (want another drink!)
- I do BBQ
- Love potion
- Cheers to beers and many years
- Let’s make a memory
- Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs.
- Let love brew
- We want to be formal, but we’re here to party!
- Less thinking, more drinking
- You can’t sip with us
- Pretty in pink and ready to drink
- Bride tribe
- She’s tying the knot; buy her a shot!
- Girls gone drinking
- Got beer?
- I don’t get drunk, I get awesome
- Drink responsibly (don’t spill)
- The in-laws are here – buy me a beer
- Brews before “I Dos”
- The hunt is over
- In beer we trust
- Don’t worry, beer happy!
- Drinks well with others
- Keep calm and party on
- Bottoms up
- Sip, Sip, Hooray!
Source: Bachelorette, Many YearsDon’t forget the classic option of just writing a name or bride, groom, bridesmaid, or groomsman on the koozie. While these may work better as gifts for your wedding party, they are a great spin off of your reception favors. And your bridal party will never lose their drink!